Vsmile Dental Acetal Resin
Acetal resin can be use for a number of purposes, including dentures, Dental D clasps, space maintainers and bridges. This type of resin is shock resistant and non-allergenic, making it a popular alternative to acrylic resins and metal.
Due to these non-allergenic properties, acetal resin is a strong and aesthetic alternative to metal clasps. Dental D clasps manufactured with acetal resin exhibit long-term colour stability and are available in a range of Vita shades to match both teeth and tissue. Clasps can be directly applied to a denture or added to an existing denture to improve its aesthetic appearance.
- Aesthetic tooth colour clasps
- Tough and will not distort
- Vita Shade Guide in 16 shades
- Outstanding biocompatibility
- Suitable for partials and unilateral
- Combination framework/tooth colour clasps
- Space maintainers and removable bridges
If you want to know more about this kind of materials ,please email us on : Sales@dentalzirconiadisc.com.